GENERAL ADMISSION PRICING
Discounts available for school feildtrips and groups of 15 or more. Contact us for price quote.
(2 and under)
Great Cats World Park can be open any day by appointment.
Mid March thru Memorial Weekend - Daily 11am - 4pm
Memorial Weekend thru Labor Day Weekend - 10am - 6pm
After labor day Weekend - Oct 31st - Daily 11am-4pm
Feb & Nov Weekends Only - 11am - 4pm
Closed January & December except 12/26 thru 12/31 11am - 4pm
PATIO & GIFT SHOP
Cool off on those hot summer days in the shade outside on our patio and gift shop. Enjoy drinks, snacks and ice cream. The Great Cats World Park has a wonderful gift shop for that special gift for friends and family. When you visit our Gift Shop you will discover many treasures that celebrate the world of animals, particularly the big cats. We have artwork, posters, t-shirts, postcards, magnets, books, calendars, and more. Most of which even have our cats featured in them. If you are looking for a unique and fun-filled gift idea, we have gift cards available in all denominations.
ATTRACTIONS & LODGING
Planning for a longer trip? Check out some other area attractions and local lodging.
- Hellgate Jetboat Excursions: Enjoy trips up and down the Wild & Scenic Rogue River. Located 31 mi. north in Grants Pass, OR.
- House of Mystery: A strange world where the improbable is the commonplace and everyday physical facts are reversed. Located 50 mi. north in Gold Hill, OR.
- It's A Burl: This gallery features a collection of furniture, art, carvings, and home accessories, exquisitely fashioned from locally harvested burls and exotic woods from around the world. Located 4 mi. north in Kerby, OR.
- Ocean World: More than just an aquarium; it is entertainment for the whole family. Located about 52 mi. south, in Crescent City, CA.
- Oregon Caves National Monument & Preserve: Join your guide and a small party of fellow cave explorers for a guided tour. Located 20 mi. east on Caves Hwy.
- Taylor's Country Store: Since 1924 the Taylor family has been enjoying the experience of making fine sausage. Located 2 mi. north on Redwood Hwy.
- Trees of Mystery: California’s premier nature attraction on the North coast! Located 66 mi. south in Klamath, CA.
- Chateau at the Caves: Come and step back in time. Located at Oregon Caves, 21 mi. east on Caves Hwy.
- Country Hills Resort: Motel, cabins, and RV campground on Sucker Creek. Located 9.5 mi. east on Caves Hwy.
- Jacksonville Inn: Historic and award-winning bed & breakfast. Located 58 mi. north in Jacksonville, OR.
- Junction Inn: Local motel and restaurant. Located 1.6 mi. north on Redwood Hwy.
- Lone Mountain RV: Resort and Tipi Campground. Located 6 mi. south in O’Brian, CA.
- Out'n'About Treesort & Treehouse Institute: World renowned treehouse treesort bed and breakfast. Located 11 mi. south on Page Creek Rd.
- Patrick's Creek Lodge: Get away from it all in this historical inn. Located 25 mi. south in Gasquest, CA.
- Riverside Inn: The largest full service hotel on the banks of the Rogue River. Located 30 mi. north in Grants Pass, OR.
*Please note that we are not a part of, or in any way associated with, the Tiger Preservation Center. *